1. Terms of website use
- The Site is a Site operated by Mitsis Group of Companies, group of companies incorporated in Greece (“We”).
- All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, or ‘we’, in these Terms & Conditions are deemed to refer to Mitsis Group of Companies.
2. Accessing our site
- Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and “We” reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users. If the need arises we may suspend access to our Site, or discontinue it indefinitely.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms & conditions, and that they comply with them.
3. Access restriction
- We have the right to forbid and/or interrupt the transmission of the Site (or the operation of several of its services) to any user, as long as we believe or conclude, according to our reasonable judgment, that this access may jeopardize Us, our systems, our customers and/ or the user and/or any third party, as well as that the user has violated the Terms & Conditions and/or the law.
- We reserve the right to suspend the operation of the Site (or the operation of several of its services) because of update works, software improvement or improvement of its security functions. In that case, the Site will not be accessible by the users.
4. Intellectual property rights
- The Site and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, design, logos, graphics, icons, images and other materials on this Site (the “Content”) are the property of Mitsis Group of Companies” its’ affiliate companies or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- Your use of any Content, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, without the written permission of the Content owner is strictly prohibited. We will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- You are hereby permitted to use the Site as follows:
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged and indicated in any authorized copies created.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms & Conditions, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- As a condition of your access to and use of this Site, you warrant to us that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms & Conditions or in a manner that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or damage our Group and its reputation and that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials. You are, also, obliged to inform us as soon as you become aware of any unlawful or prohibited use of this Site by any third parties.
5. Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. Our liability
- The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, correctness, precision and fit for a particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by the applicable legislation.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential or incidental loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that cannot be excluded by mandatory Law.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our gross negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable mandatory law.
7. Information about you and your visits to our site
8. Uploading material to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you agree to indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set in these terms & conditions.
- The Content on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made periodically to this Site at any time and without notice. However, we make no commitment to regularly update the information contained in this Site. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that this Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be periodically corrected or that it is compatible with your computer, hardware and software, that the Site will be secure, that the errors will be fixed in the Site, that the server providing the Site is free of viruses or any other malware.
- We make reasonable efforts for the maintenance and the availability of the content of the Site. However, the users accept that “We” are entitled to change and/ or interrupt temporarily or permanently all or part of the Site with or without prior notice to the users. We shall not bear any liability for any kind of damage (positive, negative, incidental, contractual or other) arising from the inability of accessing of the users to the Site, the interruption of all or parts of it, the delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor reception of service or loss of their content, the existence of any error. In any case, “We” reserve the right to interrupt at any time temporarily or permanently the operation of all or part of the Site for maintenance or upgrade or any other reason.
- All content is subject to change and is provided to you “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of suitability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of any content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. In this context, we assume no responsibility for the failure of any of our services offered in this site.
10. Exclusion of liability
- Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither we, nor any of our officers or directors or employees, nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or any other damages of any kind arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
11. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site or any accounts or personal data. You must not attack our Site via a denial -of -service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- In case you infringe the provisions of this article, you are considered to be commiting a criminal offence under applicable legislation. In this context, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them and any other necessary information or data. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material and systems due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
12. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
13. Links from our site
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Prohibited uses
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards of these Terms & Conditions.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention or infringement of the provisions of our Terms & Conditions.
- Not to access without authorization, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used for the operation of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
15. Suspension and termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms & Conditions through your use of our Site. When a breach of the Terms & Conditions has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including provisional or permanent suspension or termination of your access to our website and services.
16. Software available on this site
- The intellectual property rights or other rights in any software that is made available for download from the Site (“Software”) belong to us or our suppliers/licensors. In order to access some of the information on this Site, you may have to acquire licenses from third party software providers. Your ability to access that information may depend on whether you have acquired such licenses. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with the Software. We take no responsibility for arranging any such licenses. Do not install or use any Software unless you agree to such a license agreement. Where you download software from this Site, you do so at your own risk and responsibility.
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms & Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
18. Your concerns – Communications
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact [email protected].
19. Miscellaneous provisions
- These Terms & Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of Greece, without regard to its choice of law provisions and principles. The Courts of Athens – Greece have general jurisdiction on any mater related to these Terms & Conditions and the use of our website, including but not limited to the operation, execution, drafting and interpretation thereof, having exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms & Conditions and/or the Site or in which these Terms & Conditions and/or the Site are a material fact.
- If we decide to waive any breach or obligation arising under these Terms & Conditions, this will not mean that we have waived any other breach or any future breaches. All rights and remedies under these Terms & Conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or by any other agreement.
- If any part of the Terms & Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely conveys and is closer to the real intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue to be valid and in effect.